When you choose our OBs and Certified Nurse-Midwives, they’ll be with you every step of the way during pregnancy.
Whether you’re starting a family or simply growing the one you already have, you’ll want someone at your side you can trust to provide the best care possible. Like the kind of care obstetricians at Alice Hyde provide. And if you prefer a midwife, ours are here to guide you through pregnancy and childbirth while offering gynecologic care as well. Most importantly, because we’re part of the region’s leading health network, we’re able to offer our high-risk patients co-managed care with leading specialists at The University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington.
We offer the following comprehensive services to women from the pre-pregnancy stages all the way through to postpartum care and beyond.
- Routine prenatal care
- Pregnancy counseling
- Vaginal delivery
- Cesarean delivery
- VBAC (trial of Vaginal Birth after Cesarean)
- External cephalic procedure that takes baby from “feet first” position to normal “head first” position in order in order to avoid c-section
- Twin pregnancies and births
- Pain management options include epidural, IV medication, or Nitrous Oxide
- Centering in Pregnancy —a program that allows multiple women who are due at the same time to gather and discuss their pregnancies and upcoming births with providers and each other
- Access to Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists to care for high-risk patients with hypertension and diabetes
- Infertility treatments
- 24-hour availability to ensure no call goes unanswered during pregnancy
Learn more about BVAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) on this recent HealthSource Video: