Medical Nutrition Therapy
Alice Hyde Medical Center offers Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) counseling, which includes evaluation and education to treat a variety of nutrition problems.
MNT is provided by Registered Dietitians, Anne Mcllhenny and Elizabeth Cassini.
Medical conditions that may benefit from MNT include:
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Food Allergies
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- High Cholesterol/Triglycerides
- High Blood Pressure
- Nutrition in Pregnancy
- Obesity/Weight Management
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
A physician referral is required for all appointments. Please check with your insurance provider for coverage prior to your visit.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Central Scheduling Office at 518-481-2500.
If you have further questions regarding MNT, please call 518-481-2288.
The following are some links to reputable nutrition health information:
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- American Heart Association
- National Heart, Lung, & Blood Institute
- Tufts Health and Nutrition Letter