Gifts to The University of Vermont Health Network - Alice Hyde Medical Center help us to transform rural healthcare. Your support makes a difference every day to our patients.
How to Donate
Areas to Support
- The Annual Fund - Support the most urgent priorities at our hospital. This powerful fund drives the purchase of life saving equipment that our community depends on. When you make a gift to the Annual Fund, you join thousands of other community donors in transforming local healthcare.
- Reddy Cancer Center - Help us continue to provide the most advanced cancer treatment possible to patients living in our community.
- The Kalpana Reddy Patient Care Fund at the Reddy Cancer Center - Help alleviate the financial stress that cancer brings, so families can focus on healing.
- The Alice Center - Gifts to The Alice Center helps us care for our loved ones and provide our residents access to the highest quality care in a comfortable environment.
- Activities at The Alice Center - Help us continue to provide residents with meaningful activities.
Join us at Highland Green's Golf Course on Friday, June 22nd for our 22nd Annual Golf Benefit.
Join us for the event of the season, our 9th Annual Charity Gala, held this year at the Quality of Work LIfe Building in Malone.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities Coming Soon
Plan a Legacy Gift
Legacy gifts are a great way to support The University of Vermont Health Network - Alice Hyde Medical Center. There are many charitable options to choose from depending on your goals. We invite you to explore the various types of gifts, research and compare their benefits, and take actions to meet your personal goals.
The most practical way to make significant gifts may be through your estate plan, by means of a will, living trust or beneficiary designation on a life insurance policy or retirement account. Such gifts are wholly revocable while you are alive and may save significant taxes for your estate.
There are many types of planned gifts, most of which require some planning and often require assistance from your professional advisors. Regardless of the amount or type of planned gift you choose, your gift will help secure access to exceptional health care for our communities.
We would be happy to discuss planned giving in further detail with you and your attorney or financial advisor to determine the best option for you. For questions, please contact The University of Vermont Health Network - Alice Hyde Medical Center Office of Philanthropy at 518-481-2794.
To learn more about Legacy Gifts, click HERE.